Sunday, July 2, 2023

LGBTQ

 A bad thing about LGBTQ movement is that it makes sex most important factor in human identity.  Intelligence - mind - is most valuable quality or trait of human beings, not one's private parts. 

 N.B.  8/29/23 I formerly was interested and would read many online articles about transgender matters and queer matters, news about gender and sex and permutations in human population.  No longer am I attracted by these.  Newness and weirdness of these happenings and issues is now non-relevant.  I have penetrated to the heart of the matter, which has to do with religion, that is, good and evil, God and Satan.  So my attitude is 'live and let live.'  I'm a man.  My sisters are women.  My brothers are males.  My Mom and Dad were man and woman (r.i.p.).  A girl might be lesbian.  A boy might want to be a girl.  As the complications pile up, the end comes near.  Tremble and to tremble; hope and a deep breath.         

No comments: